Monday, October 27, 2008

Hubby Tag




I was tagged by Debbie...

1.What is your husband's name? Larry Patrick Garahana ("Big Man" to Jordan and "Larry Bear" to me among other things)
2. How long have you been married? 18 3/4 years
3. How long did you date before getting married? 2 years
4. How old is he? He is 46.
5. Who is taller? Larry- although if I wear heels, he is the perfect kissing height.
6. Who can sing better? I love to sing (used to be in a band) but, I love Larry's voice. I think he sings WAY better.
7. Who is smarter? I am more logical in some situations but, Larry has me beat in so many areas. He is the voice of reason lots of times. Discuss grammar, literature and the like and I am the winner. If it is science, engineering and the like he is the winner for sure. Between us we are well rounded.
8. Who does the laundry? Me the majority of the time, but if there aren't outdoor duties for Larry to do, he pitches in just as much.
9. Who pays the bills? I do
10. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? If you face the bed, Larry sleeps on the right side.
11. Who mows the lawn? Larry, the yard is his baby!
12. Who cooks dinner? I do 99% of the time. Larry will pitch in if I am not feeling well. He just doesn't have as many dishes in his repertoire!
13. Who is the first to admit they're wrong? This is a tough one because we are both very good at admitting when we have messed up. No problems there.
14. Who kissed who first? I made the first move, but Larry sure did kiss me right back!
15. Who wears the pants? It depends on the situation. I am the homework police, but Larry backs me up. The rest of the time we are really a united front and no one really wears the pants alone. It's more fun when you share.
Whew, done with that! Now I tag Angie, Stacy, and Erica......

2 comments:

Debbie said...

Good Girl Steph! :)
That was a nice hubby tag blog you wrote!

Schooley Family Blog said...

Steph, you're the best!