Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Halloweens Past












I was looking at Stacy's blog and seeing the Mario costume reminded me of the time Dylan and Jordan dressed as Mario and Luigi. This sent me on a quest for pictures of Halloweens past. I could have spent all night looking at pictures, but here are just a few. I noticed that the kids really like being football players! Kyle is obviously Mister Drama. Can you believe that is Larry in the Gene Simmons costume? I told you he used to be rail thin! Anyway, this was a fun trip down memory lane!

3 comments:

Lia said...

Wow, I never would have guessed that was Larry!! I was thinking it was Kyle or Dylan. How funny!! I just saw your boys grow up right before my eyes.

Debbie said...

Great pictures Stephanie! I bet it was fun to go back and relive those Halloween memories.

DeeAnn said...

Wow--you really have been blogging lately. All the pictures are great. We appreciate you sharing your talents in putting together great showers. We love having you as part of the family. We need to go bowling!