Friday, July 11, 2008

The Infamous Cracker Dog!

I just had to put these pictures up of Cracker. I know he is just a dog, but don't tell him that. If you are ever having a bad day, just looking at Cracker's face will immediately change your mood. He is the little brother Jordan never had and he fights with him too, just like a sibling. "Mom, Cracker stepped on my foot, on purpose!" He also sleeps with him every night. He is Dylan's wrestling partner. You should have seen them on the floor the other night. If dogs could laugh, I would swear Cracker was laughing his head off! Dylan and Cracker have a love/hate relationship. Cracker will ALWAYS pick Dylan to whine at because he knows it will irritate him the most. He is the most playful with Kyle, who likes to make him run like a crazy dog through the house. I do believe though that Cracker is truly in love with Larry. The way he looks at him with such adoration, I'm wondering if I should be worried! Cracker is the family greeter whether you like it or not. He is also the look out, which is why I put up these pictures. He spends half of his day looking out of the window. As long as you leave the blinds up for him, you will have no worries. I know he is "just a dog," but I wouldn't trade him for the world.

1 comments:

Lia said...

It's nice to finally "meet" cracker! I've heard so much about him.