Monday, November 10, 2008

A Present for Larry
















OK
, I have had the worst day ever so I had to post something light and funny. My husband is a wonderfully amusing man with a great sense of humor. He has a friend named "bling" (not her real name, but a well earned nickname). She is on his fire team. She sent him this lovely present (at his request) through the mail. I think Larry must think he is modeling for Peterman's Outdoor Magazine or something. Maybe he is hoping to be discovered by a modeling agency. At any rate, when he sent me these pictures, I couldn't stop laughing. He really is hilarious and quite the "thinker" obviously. Anyway, I had to share these. What a wacky man and what a hard worker! He is most definitely doing very difficult things at work, important things, things that require so much attention...yeah, sure, OK.

2 comments:

Debbie said...

Steph,
Those pictures are great! Made me laugh!

Lia said...

Funny pictures! I'm sorry you had a bad day. Sheesh, I think it's going around.