Saturday, November 29, 2008

Family Bowling






I am way behind on family activities, but I had to post the pictures of family bowling. This is a tradition we are trying to start to get everyone together. We all laugh a lot and believe me we are not heading for the Pro Bowlers Tour any time soon, but it is a great way to visit and spend some quality family time. I love the antics of Robert (code name Cobra) and Chris. You can tell Jordan just loves hanging with them. Michael was quite entertaining as well with his unorthodox yet somehow successful bowling style. I love watching the little ones too and it was great that the Jones Family made it. Kelly just had a baby. What a trooper! Also, this just happened to fall around Jordan's birthday, so we brought a cake too (Real Salt Lake, of course). This was the best turn out so far with 22 (I think) family members coming. We definitely have to do this a lot sooner again. I just can't get enough of this great family I have!

1 comments:

Lia said...

Looks like fun. And Happy Birthday Joe!!